*All 4 hour charter options are customizable, so if you select a few different options of interest, with weather and time permitting, we are happy to accommodate.
Option 1 dolphin watching
2 hour Dolphin Tour
we’ll get you out in the deep blue seas to look out for dolphins, Rio’s experienced in knowing the best spots, we can also take you to snorkel near a reef and learn about sea life below all in one trip
- reef style snorkeling
- dolphin watching
option 2 sandbar getaway
4 hour Sandbar Getaway
great for relaxation or a party with friends
- relax in complete bliss and remote islands 10-15 miles outside of Key West
- large inflatable raft and cooler for an epic time
- snorkeling near the sandbar
- you can add on a two person kayak for $50
Option 3 sunset & swim
2.5 hour Sunset Cruise/ Sunset swim
wether you are having a romantic night with a loved one or sharing the sunset with closest friends, we are happy to cater to your needs to ensure you get an amazing view at sunset
- Key West harbor history
- guaranteed great view of sunset
- ice chest with ice to keep beverages cold, complimentary water provided
- feel free to jump in the water and snorkel while enjoying the beautiful sunset
- inflatable cooler and large raft for your entire party to enjoy
Option 4 spearfishing charter
4 hour trip
what makes us a unique spearfishing charter, is that we are capable of providing light training and equipment throughout the trip, Rio has over 20 years experience.
- shallow reefs free-diving
- lobstering (seasonal)
- can provide spearfishing training
- Only two people are allowed to spear at a time in the water for safety.
We do provide one on one private spearfishing lessons, which are different from a 4 hour charter, reccomended for one on one training. please call for more details.
option 5 fun family fishing
4 hour trip
- in shore wreck and patch reef fishing
- you’ll catch assorted snapper, jacks, sometimes barracuda, grouper and sometimes sharks
- tackle/bait/chum provided
- 3 rods max going at a time for comfort of everyone aboard
what we can provide
- snorkel gear
- basic fishing rods (up to 3) at a time
- bait tackle/chum
- ice chest/bottled water
- bluetooth music
trip add ons
- one tandem kayak to rent
- extra hours added to standard trip time
***note that you can add on an hourly rate for trips passed the set time for $150 an hour
In order to book any trip through us directly we require $100 deposit to hold a date and time.
Cancellation policy** under the circumstances that you can’t make your trip, we will happily put your deposit toward rescheduling/postponing to a later date. If weather is an issue we will also reschedule if need be to another day and time that works best for you.
*** all payments made via credit/debit will have sales tax and credit card processing fees added to the trip total.
*** no checks
**cash & Venmo accepted